Go Figure This One

Bought a radio on EBAY for a 1948 Tucker for cheaper than the cost of a Studebaker AM/FM:
<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item00000308550

I found out a few years back that Tucker Corp. sold them to help raise money to start production of the car. They sold 1000's of the darn things and other accessories before they built one car. It was one of the reasons the government brought the fraud charges against Tucker. I'd guess there are a few 100 Tucker radios for every car built. Back in the 50, you'd see them mounted in most anything.
Michael - Roseland FL wrote:

--
JP/Maryland
Studebaker On the Net http://stude.com