Got my Speedster

This weekend Jack Heidel dropped off my Speedster that Rene restored over the last 6 1/2 years. Here is a link to some initial photos of the Speedster & Jack's beautiful 1962 Studebaker hauler:

photos when I have a chance to take them.Regards, Jim Pascale

Reply to
jimpascale

Gorgeous! Neat hauler too. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Congratulations, Jim! I know you are glad to get it back just in time to drive it to Omaha for it's first 1st place trophy! Barry

Reply to
Barry

SIMPLY AWESOME!

Dave Miller

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

Now that I am somewhere where I can see the pics... (as in not on a network that Big Brother is sniffing) all I can say is... that's purty.

Does it drive as good as it looks?

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Wow, Jim! Looks as good as the one on your T-shirt.

Reply to
Loy Daniel

Absolutely fantastic! After I acquire a pre-war car to go with my Avanti and bullet nose I want one of those!!!

Dennis

Reply to
dennisandgayle

a GREAT looking car and the truck too!

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

The beautiful hauler belongs to Jack Heidel, pictured in one of the photos with his lovely wife Elsie. The Speedster is somewhat modified with a rebuilt Studebaker 289, with a mild Ted Harbit cam, GM tranny with OD, disk brakes all around. Rene did the work, I wrote the checks. I won't be going to Omaha but maybe I'll make the Pa. nationals in '08...

Reply to
jimpascale

Reply to
jimmijim8

I'm assuming "Rene" is Rene Harger, aka Phantom...

nate

Reply to
N8N

Reply to