Champ four speed free.

I'm about to pick up an OHV Champ six with four speed trans. Any one have a use for the trans? I just want the bell-housing and clutch setup. I may want to keep the engine but have no use for the trans. I'm in Glendora CA. it's free to any one who can use it. I have no idea of condition so if you want to wait until I check it all out just let me know.

Wiz.

Reply to
Wizard of Oz

Wiz, If the trans is still availble, and if you've had a chance to look at it? Please contact me.. Thanks, George

Wizard of Oz wrote:

Reply to
George

George, Have not picked it up yet but hope to this weekend. Can't promise that it will happen the way I plan it but when it does I will contact you.

Wiz.

Reply to
Wizard of Oz