Grant steering wheel and adapter kit on a Lark?

Has anyone out there installed a Grant steering wheel and their adapter on a Lark? Comments. Any problems with the adapter kit, such as nice fit, turn signal cancelling, horn ,ect. Thanks Ron

Reply to
Ron Butts

Ron,

Have one of those on my 63 Valiant. No problems. Went out and bought the same set up for my 57 Champion. Haven't put it on yet. I don't anticipate any problems. Put a Grant on my 81 Imperial, again--no problem. Just my 2 cents worth. Flathead

Reply to
FlatheadGeo

YO! WHOA! you put a Grant steering wheel on a '81 Imperial? whattaya, some inner city new yorker?

Reply to
oldcarfart