Halibrands

Would these fit a Studebaker?

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Yes, they even look a little like the Halibrnand kidney beans that Studebaker almost used.

Michael - Roseland FL wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Is this what you are trying to do

Michael - Roseland FL wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

I prefer these:

They are a good look>> Yes, they even look a little like the Halibrnand kidney beans that

Reply to
John Poulos

Yes John. Ever since I changed my web browser to fire fox I have been having trouble posting ebay links

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Jon Myer is trying to get enough orders to get Halibrands for Studebakers reproduced. They will be aluminum vice magnesium but should look very much like the originals. Check:

Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Try Mozilla or Seamonkey.

JT

Michael - Roseland FL wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

yes, a good price, but be aware the auction doesn't include the spinner centers, which would cost an additional $250 or more to purchase separately. Still a decent deal.

Reply to
WayneC

I'm using Firefor/thunderbird, you just need to set your preferences.

Michael - Roseland FL wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

He's had my deposit for two years.

Paul Johns>> They are a good look>>> Yes, they even look a little like the Halibrnand kidney beans that

Reply to
John Poulos

No need, it'll work once he sets his preferences.

Grumpy AuC> Try Mozilla or Seamonkey.

Reply to
John Poulos

For those of us that use a different moniker, managing profiles is simple with Mozilla where the mail/news/browser is integrated. Doing so on Firefox and Thunderbird is somewhat clumsy.

JT

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

The e-bay page won't come up for me...but in reading the posts, you're looking at the kidney bean style wheel?!

For what it may be worth, I have the Halibrand Sprint wheel (very simmilar to the kidney bean) on my Conestoga and the American 5 spoke wheel on my Lark. So yes, they do fit...but to be fully informed, you should remove a front and a rear wheel, measure what you have for a wheel well, and where the axle ends to know what wheel "offset" to buy.

I like the Sprint / Kidney bean look more than Stude / Cobra look myself.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

I like my American Racing Painted Salt-Flats wheels, and they are available in more than one offset.

Reply to
oldcarfart