has anybody seen this in action.

yes I think it falls into the if it seems too good to be true catagory but...

a bro-sure at reedsville and yes I did read all the stuff on theweb pages...I remain sceptical untill I see one of them in person.my wife worked for plug power and was developing fuel cell tech. for anumber of uses. I try to keep up with stuff like this but this wonsurprised me. I found no other stuff on it in google so guys....whatdo ya know?

Reply to
am not r2

I guess it figures that this stuff would start to show up at an SDC function... Who was it that was pushing this?????? I'd like to know... For future reference.

I have seen almost all of these individual components offered for sale using similar claims...many times over the years. Here's a couple of warning shots over your bow that should be screaming (not whispering) into your good ear.

1) No phone number 2) No address 3) Yahoo e-mail address 4) Testimonials from mechanics (even an ASC mechanic) mean very little in engineering, or scientific terms. (they fix stuff that's broken). 5) If 50%, 100%, or 300% increases have been accomplished, then all the #3 or lower automakers would latch on to it to move up a notch. 6) Fuel cell technology has had great strides in recent times... But not enough to make it cost effective compared to what we are using today. 7) I have one that is ten times better, and I can prove it... Send your money to me!

"am not r2" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

None of my Studebakers have a catalytic converter...

JT

am not r2 wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

snip

...only if you promise to get me plastered at one of them thar' bars you mentioned in another post...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

well what got me started jeff was the fact that someone from the small town of bainbridge ny would advertise this on his dies. truck at reedsville. yup. the stude diesel at reedsville...I too have seen the outragous claims and snickered....no address? no bricks and mortar, no money. I was thinking maybe if someone had actually seen this in action I could get some input....and so no one steps forward....I step back,Rich

Reply to
am not r2

Check the web site. Notice there is no contact information except to locate a dealer. I usually require some "bricks and motor" address. Really sounds like an "exhaust" pipe dream.

mike.way1