Seen this?

Redge Egder did pass the time by typing:

Dunno.. It is unique though. I'd have to see it in person before making a call.

Reply to
DougW

L.W.(ßill)

L.W. (ßill) Hughes III did pass the time by typing:

Heh. Only has one. The font and middle appear to be racks and it looks like the targa top pops up somehow. Kinda looks like the landrover like that.

Reply to
DougW

Hey Gang, ever seen this top?

She's atad pricey but neat. My guess is that that Renegade is the only one wearingone! The parent trailready.com site is pretty cool too!~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Redge Egder '92, i6 4.0/5spd, 4" of Sky, D30/35's (4.56's) with 33's bolted on the ends. K&N.
Et Invenio...

Reply to
Redge Egder

TTops!!!.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Redge Egder '92, i6 4.0/5spd, 4" of Sky, D30/35's (4.56's) with 33's bolted on the ends.
Et Invenio...

Reply to
Redge Egder

I'd be willing to bet that thing has more leaks than the SS Poseidon

-Brian

: > Heh. Only has one. The font and middle appear to be : > racks and it looks like the targa top pops up somehow. : > Kinda looks like the landrover like that. : :

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

Only when you've rolled over....

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

THREE THOUUUUUUSAND DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think so.

Reply to
Jeepers

Yeah, I dunno about three grand for that "boy-in-a-bubble" top, but if I could see more KJs out fitted like these, it's make me feel better about the world.

Nathan Otis

Nathan Otis did pass the time by typing:

Reply to
DougW

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

L.W. (ßill) Hughes III did pass the time by typing:

Yep.. that and it's looks like the solid front axle out of a WJ.

Reply to
DougW

At least the red one has a front axle!

Reply to
TJim

What, like I didn't see a full front end conversion?! That's thing is cool! n.

Reply to
Nathan Otis