Anybody seen Mark Digital?

Haven't heard from him for a while...

Reply to
Hachiroku

I'm OK. I've been busy beating back the telemarketers. They call. I block 'em. Lately they've been sneeky by calling with only their area code showing on the caller ID. Without the other 7 digits I can't block with just the area code. Blocking anonymous calls doesn't always work because some of them are calling themselves anonymous!! Other than that, well to be quite honest, the constant political bickering and rehashing old arguements over and over just isn't appealing to read.

mark_

Reply to
mark digital©

The National Do Not Call list works wonders.

Of course the politicians are not subject to it.

I've found a great way to get rid of them....

Just don't answer any call you don't know. They get tired of calling if no one answers.

It is a bit of a pain to here the phone ring, but you get used to it.

Reply to
Scott in Florida

I'm bumbed out over the comcast takeover, but we're getting thru it. I have this feeling that in a year I'll be paying more. The dimmies will of course want to tax the internet. Oh well. Just have to wait for 08

wait for 08

Reply to
dbu,

IIRC, I think you're a bit older than I am. Just wondering if anything had happened.

Good to hear from you again!

Reply to
Hachiroku