Hawk glove box doors on ebay

If anyone on here goes by 'avantir3' on ebay-[you bought my Hawk glove box doors]I 'hdbob' am currently locked out of my ebay acct. They say my password has been compromised.But it doesn't want to reset,I may have to re-register. Anyway,Roland,I have your phone # ,but not your email-and will try to call you from work today. Just for everybodys information: I opened a bogus email,'request for info' on a bogus item,[item # not even close to any of my items] that's all it took.Luckily,my password wasn't good for anything else.

Reply to
52hawk