Here's a REAL project, if you don't mind a few bullet holes!

I think this looks like a job for Jim Turner... I think his convertible was all shot up when he found it too.

Lee

Lee Aanderud

Reply to
zoombot

Reply to
allstateguy

never mind, I see BOTH front ends now, the 50 is complete, the 51 is stacked parts

Reply to
allstateguy

Yepp, bullet holes are MUCH easier to repair then rust! On my 52 ragtop, you can still see the ORIGINAL spot welds on the rocker panels! Not too many 55 year old cars that you can say that about! Mine was more or less all there, other then a few bullet holes, and the BIG hole in the trunk & left rear fender and inner fender, (where someone tried to get into the trunk with an ax) The floors on my 52 have zero patches in them, front or rear.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Turner