Hershey

Anybody going to the meet in october this year? lou

Reply to
Larkylou

IIf you mean "the" AACA event.. Several years ago I went after skipping it for about twenty years...and within an hour I remembered just why I had given up on it. Sea of mud, cold and rain, and just too out of control big. I had a few vendors I wanted to vist and couldn't GET to them. I ended up leaving and vowed never to return. Never much in the way of Studebakers anyway. Studebaker George (deep mud sucks severely even with boots on)

Reply to
Studebaker George

I've been going to Hershey since 1968 when the AACA sent its members parking stickers so you could park your car on the grounds. I now live only about 4 miles from the show and swap meet grounds, so I could walk if I had to. But I park in the K-Mart parking lot and catch a shuttle bus.

This year you won't have to worry about mud as everything will be on pavement. For me that will be a bit of a let down because last year, everything was on pavement except the car show on Saturday, and that was on the former golf course next to the Giant Center. What a beautiful, park-like setting for a car show.

Kindest regards,

Alan Mende Hummelstown, PA

Reply to
alanmende