Holiday Greetings

To all of my brothers and sisters in Studedom,

Happy Passover. Happy Easter, and to the Orthodox among us I shall post this message next week. May you all enjoy peace, happiness, and good health. Peace, FlatheadGeo.

Reply to
FlatheadGeo

Thanks and the same to you! It is a glorious day here for us and I hope for the rest of you folks as well. Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab