In article , Me writes

Thanks !

Reply to
marc

channel/ time ????

Ta !

Reply to
Hirsty's

It was last night, Channel 4 at 6.30, they built a beast of a powered rowing boat that everyone thought wouldn't float let alone row, and it stormed off the post... Erm the steering wuz a bit iffy tho, but it left the other team in thier dust... Or is that wake LOL

Reply to
Me

In article , Me writes

The Land Rover connection, presumably?

(I saw it, and it *was* good!)

Regards,

Simonm.

Reply to
SpamTrapSeeSig

In message , SpamTrapSeeSig writes

No, it let in water like a sieve - that's the LR connection.

Reply to
hugh

->>>Erm the steering wuz a bit iffy tho,

->>

->> The Land Rover connection, presumably?

->No, it let in water like a sieve - that's the LR connection.

The LR connection is that all three of us have several Land Rovers, and have and do post to this group from time to time.

Reply to
Geoff

Does anyone know if this is due to be re broadcast as I would have watched it had I known.

AJH

Reply to
sylva

->->

->>The LR connection is that all three of us have several Land Rovers, and have and

->>do post to this group from time to time.

->

->Does anyone know if this is due to be re broadcast as I would have

->watched it had I known.

Channel four again next year and then over and over again on Discovery Science ;-)

Our next outing is on the 7th of November.

Reply to
Geoff

I enjoyed both programs. Well done and good luck in the next round.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Young

->Geoff writes:

->

->> The LR connection is that all three of us have several Land Rovers, and have and

->> do post to this group from time to time.

->

->I enjoyed both programs. Well done and good luck in the next round.

Thanks, the next round does involve a Land Rover component, tho the link may be a bit tenuous.

Reply to
Geoff