How Great would this be on a 54 Commander?

Our 30+ year old multi-panel overhead door finally revolted against me the other day and I just couldn't find a way to fix it. The CDR was trapped inside and the Camry was outside.

We finally got a repairman over and he had it better than new in a half-hour.rack and everything lo=ubed taht should be and even something done wrong during the installation fixed. It's great to se a craftsman at work - one so secure that he doesn't mind me hanging around (occasionally doing something useful.) I thought he was writing up a bill, but he left without me getting to give him a tip. Landlord will pay, but I asked Manager for his name and firm so I could send him a check. Work! I could watch it all day.

Reply to
Karl Haas