I'm sure most know by now....

Ted Harbit is okay, but the Chicken Hawk is ruined after a wild night at Muncie last night...

More here.

22 Matthew Burnette

Reply to
mbstude

No I didn't but thankfully he's basically OK.

It's odd as I had an email conversation with him a couple of weeks ago.

I'm sending a card today!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

That is bad news! My thoughts and prayers are with Ted and Mary Ann.

Reply to
Dave Lester

Very sad to hear but at least he will be OK. As said, a living legend in SDC and the no. 1 ambassador of Studebaker high performance. A REAL "guru". Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Sad news indeed, Matthew, but we still have Ted, and it sounds like he will recover OK. My best wishes are going out to Ted and Mary Jane.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

Geeez, you scared me... Had to investigate and found that SASCO actually has an online catalog now..

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire