Turbo MegaSquirt Studebaker gets a record @ SpeedWeek 2008.

Studebaker, Studebaker, ten feet tall, Studebaker, Studebaker, spit on the wall! cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Gary Hart's username is "GH"

nate

Reply to
N8N

I own two Studebaker items I bought years ago at a Goodwill store.One of them is a 1950s Studebaker bullet nose/nose bullet with the ring attatched to the bullet, whatever they are called? The bullet nose/nose bullet is in very good condition.The other item is an old fashioned radiator thermometer gage in like new condition, the kind that replaces the radiator cap on old cars.I believe the thermometer gage is a reproduction.There is a company somewhere that makes those kinds of reproduction radiator temperture gages with different brand names of cars on them.

When I was a little kid back in the 1940s, sometimes some of us kids would sing the Studebaker song. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin