car show oct 2 Des Moines

I just found out that there is a VW car show in Des Moines on oct 2 at Jordan's VW dealership. I talked to the president of the car club and it sounds like a great show.

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

href="

">Den's>1977 Puma

Reply to
Jay

Get off I-80 at Johnston exit.....Jordan VW Dealership very near.

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik

We went to the show today and enjoyed it. About 60 VW's entered from Iowa, Illinois, Nebraska, and Kansas. Nice vehicles and good times. One of the most unusual was a 1944 with original motor, quite a find. My Puma was a hit especially with the president of the car club who had a "new" one himself back in the 70's and 80's that he lost during a divorce. I had to wipe the drool off the hood. Also a 1958 VW with over 40 options including a single wheel trailer. Good day for VW fans. Dennis

href="

">Den's1977 Puma

Reply to
Dennis Wik