It's Time to Clean Up Some Files

My local ISP is very good to me, so I try to police myself as much as possible. I have been storing some pictures on his server for some time, for use here. I feel that I owe it to my ISP to clean out some of these pictures. Several of them involve subjects that I was asked to post here by other folks, most of them are Stude related, some are not. Early next week, I will purge all but those posted this month from the site. If you want to save any of them, feel free to do so. Most of the pictures will disappear next week from:

am saving none of them, and I realize that folks will no longer be able tosee them here once they are deleted.

Reply to
Dave's Place