Johnny Lightning Avanti

The Johnny Lightning matchbox size Avanti is out. Here are some for sale listed on EBAY or you can wait and buy them at Walmart or Target.

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

That's great. Too bad my local Walmarts took forever to start carrying the Hawks in nice colors. They had loads of those horrible Halloween themed ones. Wonder how long I'll have to wait for this one.

Reply to
zoombot