Brain Age O.T.

I told my son about a game I'd heard about on the news that tests your brain age and then trains it, so he bought it for his Play Station. After he ran his base line brain age test, he told me not to worry about a poor result the first time out, his was 56. Mine was 44, Evan, our 19 year old midshippmen was 74, his 20 year old girlfriends was 46.

info on the game here:

John Poulos

At least the chick is REAL hot, right John?

D. M.

his 20 year old girlfriends was 46.

Reply to
Georgia Studebaker

They say the best 10 years of a woman's life are the years between 39 and

  1. Best, JoeH.

Reply to
JoeH