Karma wheel spins O.T.

Since I was bummed out by destroying the tranny on the Scotsman, I took a day off to Atlantic City and hit the $5.00 slots for $7200, then $1200. I had them write me a check for the big win and pissed away the rest and came home. BTW, do not let them pay you in cash for a big win, or you may be tempted to give it all back.

Reply to
John Poulos

I think that's the idea... you'll take it back to your room, roll around in a big pile of money for a while, and then blow it all on roulette or something. Not that that wouldn't be fun, but I can't afford to play those kind of games :)

nate

Reply to
N8N

And Uncle Sam thanks you for $2500 of your winnings.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

My gambling day ususally goes like this, budget $200/day... play slot machines for 35 seconds, lose $20 and get pissed and walk around with $180 in my pocket the rest of the day. The next day ususally consists of a trip somewhere where there isn't constant bells and coin clinking.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud