New Studebaker coming to the house

Well, I just bought a new (to me obviously) Studebaker. It is a '65 Cruiser. V-8 w/automatic. It is my uncle's car, he bought the car new. Not the fanciest of Cruisers, but to me it is an heirloom and I wanted to keep it in the family. It also will be more comfortable to travel in than the Champ Pickup, and I was beginning to look for something like that. I just hope the Champ does not get jealous. Not sure when I will get out west to pick it up, trying to make arrangements for that. I'll let you know more when I know more. Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

So does that mean a Road trip to Omaha again?

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Reply to
itraseecab

Cool....road trip! Fly one-way and drive it back!!

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark