Latest "treasure"

Here is the 53 I just dragged in; see if this link works.

George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Young Captian

"Young Captian" wrote in news:1145146170.643235.148520 @e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com:

Do you know your handle is spelled wrong? "Captain"

Reply to
Sven Golly

"Studebaker George" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

No, it just goes to your album and displays a random photo.

Reply to
Sven Golly

Reply to
Young Captian

mbstude

mbstude

"Young Captian" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@i40g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

That works. Wow. Yipers.

I've been reading a.a.s for awhile and never noticed until now.

Reply to
Sven Golly

Gonna part it out? can I have dibs on the...

oh, wait...

never mind.

nate

Young Captian wrote:

Nate Nagel

GABOY

Young Captain

Will be interesting to see what the old buzzard did to the engine; it has homemade headers (what's left of them, anyway) and it is sporting what appears to be a Stromberg 94 or 97 carb. I'm not sure which one as I only had a minute to look under the hood before I had to leave it for the weekend. He swears it is (was) a "built" 289 that he used to race in some local dirt track and dragstrip events many moons ago. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

BTW Young Captain, that will be your job if you come to visit this summer...buffing it out... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Reply to
Young Captain

I have no earthly idea if the engine turns... Might want to glue some sandpaper to the buffing pads, though... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Reply to
Young Captain