DiscoBakers

Got two of the old Studebakers nightclub cars back today. One more left that the guy can't decide what to do with, but either way it will come to my place. He may want me to get it running and stopping enough to putter around on his vast "estate", or he may just sell it to me cheep. MUCHO good parts on the cars I got today. Oh, and the third car is/was a Starlight...what a shame, as it is the nicest of the three. I will try to get some pics up later. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

mbstude

Some pics are here:

George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Ask Tommy K if he has a roof available.

Reply to
Barry

Good idea but it depends on how much is left underneath...haven't had time to put any of them on the lift.. Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Reply to
mbstude

I put Georges pictures and the ones I took on my picture site.

<edscd&.src=ph&store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vwandstudebaker/my_photos David

Reply to
VWandSTUDEBAKER