Looking to buy: Stude wagon

Now that I have sold my 64' ragtop, I'm looking for a clean driver- project. Anybody have a 2 door wagon or Wagonaire For Sale ? I don't want to get into floors and/or trunk repair. Must be a V8-auto or OD. AC would be nice, but definitely heat & PS. I wouldn't rule out something needing exterior cosmetic work (Paint but no brightwork needs), or interior or moderate mechanicals work. Seat and carpet work OK, would like good door panels and headliner. Car must be driveable in the greater Northeast..Would rather something that's been driven vs. a barn car. I'm really not into transporting something from a distance or something I can't see up close or from a fellow Stude set of eyes. What have you got ???

Jack: ******** ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com)*********

Reply to
jbreen