Moving Speedster body

Sorry about sending this twice, but as Nate points out, not all posts are getting through. I noticed my first post, from terraserver, was not on Google, so here you are again.

Bill Clark

Its levitating.........wild.

A little Photoshop'ing and it could look like it is hovering

Reply to
Bill Glass

Bill,

I went through your entire album. Wonderful work! I've followed some of your posts over the past couple of years, but did not know you had this online album.

My '53 hardtop was similarily rusted and I have many photos like yours of the work in progress. I didn't do anywhere near as nice a job on the torque boxes you did. It must have been a terrible feelig to get your car in that flood. I guess better it was still a shell and not fresh paint and interior in when it happened though!

Again, a awesome job bringing it back.

Jeff in ND

Reply to
JH

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!! That is the definition of a restoration. I love the dashes on the Speedsters. I'd love to see that car in person. Again NICE WORK!!

Reply to
rustynutgarage