Mr Forrester. . . .

Jerry,

I forgot to get your shipping address. . . do you need the orange oil breather too. They have the STP label on them. All nice and new looking.

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Hey Rick. I need only the valve covers. Thanks.

3990 Bankhead Hwy. Douglasville, Ga. 30134

thanks, Jerry.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Expect them to be crushed and at your door Monday or Tuesday via UPS. They left my shop in great shape. . .

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtier

Thank you verrrrrrrrrry mucho. Jerry