Need Parts haul going south form Asheville

Lloyd is wanting to pickup a couple of C-Cab fenders and a rear bumper from Lee. Lee may be bringing them to Asheville what we need is for them to start heading south toward Florida from there. The closer to Tampa Bay the better. Let me know what we can do. . . all help is appreciated!

Reply to
Rick Courtier

If you can get them to Pat Skelly's in Savannah, I should be able to get them the rest of the way down to you. Jeff

"Rick Courtier" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

I am planning on going to Asheville but I don't know yet what I will be driving. If I go in a pick up then I would be glad to bring them back to Douglasville for you.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester