Rare Studebaker sign

"Guaranteed authentic" Looks a lot like the Safeway sign on my local grocery store.

John Poulos

Brian Scott

I use to work at Safeway years agoand I do remember that sign..The background was a weak green. Maybe 60's not the 30's and 40's

Reply to
mcavanti

Definitely a Safeway sign. Would it do any good to tell the guy? Maybe potential bidders might see the question in the lower section if ebay would print it.

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Jim Caldwell

Reply to
John Poulos

From his listing

Q: Safeway grocery store logo. Def> Definitely a Safeway sign. Would it do any good to tell the guy?

Reply to
John Poulos