Need Shipping weight of 59 Studebaker scotsman

Need the shipping weight of V8 long box Stude Scotsman truck, 1/2 ton. I'm guessing 3550lbs.

Reply to
transtar60xxx

A 1959 Standard pickup with V8, long box, 1/2 ton has a shipping weight of 3185 pounds. I believe that a basic Scotsman or a Scotsman with the DeLuxe package (1/2, long, V8)would be very close to this.

Reply to
studegary

Thanks Gary, I know its probably in my TW collection somewhere but it would take me days of searching thru 13 years worth.

Charlie Veit.

Reply to
transtar60xxx