Need some rare Speedster parts

Some friends of mine are looking for some stuff for their recently aquired Speedster.

From my email:

"I need the Spartan Horn-lo and the bugle horn that goes in the middle. The bugle horn is about 12 inches long. The Speedster had three horns. I also need some fog lights. The Speedster is 6 volt. It is amber in color. There seem to be several numbers. 4015 A or AC1384."

IF anyone has any of these parts or has a good lead, please let me know. BTW, these parts are going on a 1st place trophy winner, so no junk. My email is "mbstude at yahoo dot com" Thanks, Matthew

Reply to
mbstude

If you find an extra "trumpet" I need one too! Hope you are gettin' ready, Young Captain...just wish some luck my way as the Daytona had some electrical gremlins that I patched for now... It's the only car I have with AC that can hold more than two people! Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George