Are Tese Parts "Rare"

I have some parts I picked up from an (OLD) closing VW repair shop. I'm trying to figure out just what they could be worth.

A. 71/72 NOS (new - in box) Hella/Germany right rear tail light lens.

B. 3 gently USED oval glass headlight lenses - marked as: E1.0671.01,

24-25484, w/ VW below the part # and a small "Hella" in the upper, finely flutted area. Marked as "made in Germany"

Thanks for the help

Pete Snyder

Reply to
Pete Snyder