New Book- Some Thoughts on Restoring a Studebaker

For anybody that is interested, I finally made a book out of the articles I wrote for Turning Wheels in the early 90s- the material has been updated, much has been added. If you're considering a first restoration, or if you are looking at rebuilding a Studebaker engine, you may find this material useful.

It's on eBay now, item #320000464522- $22.50 plus $4 packaging and postage... 10 copies left in this listing, I will be putting up more later.

Chuck Lampman

Reply to
Chuck

I have been begging Chuck to write this book since I first joined the North Georgia club in 1999. I had some old copies of TW and read some of his restoration articles than now comprise this book. Now he shares his vast knowledge and experience with all Studebaker enthusiasts. Anybody who buys this book will get a gem gleaned from his experience of not only multiple restorations of Studebaker's, but also from one of the sharpest minds in the Studebaker fan universe. This will make a great gift, so buy two, but please honor copywrite laws. The cost is a pittance of the value of what Chuck Lampman is sharing.

D>For anybody that is interested, I finally made a book out of the

Reply to
Don Smith

I second that endorsement. I've worn out two sets of photo copies of the series that appeared in Turning Wheels. Real hands-on tips and instructions on how it's really done.

S2DSteve

D> I have been begging Chuck to write this book since I first joined the

Reply to
S2DSteve

Sounds very interesting! Perhaps you could give us a little preview? A table of contents, perhaps a few chapter excerpts...?

-Dutch

Chuck wrote:

Reply to
Dutch

The first 25 sold out yesterday, so I put some more on eBay- they're under a new number- it's 320001184468.

There is a description with chapter titles at

the ordering instructions there don't yet incoude a PayPaloption.

I'm going to be out of the country doing some work for a non-profit I'm associated with during the period 8 - 20 July, and will ship any orders where payment comes in before taboput the 7th- after that there will be a shipping delay...

Many thanks- Chuck

-
Reply to
Chuck