Wish this was about Studebaker!

Very cool old Dodge ad.

Jeff DeWitt

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

bobcaripalma

Detroit City Written by Mel Tillis/Danny Dill.Interestingly it was recorded and released by both Porter Wagoner and Bobby Bare in 1963 with Bare's version getting the most airplay.

Bob(name that tune)40

Reply to
Bob

Reply to
bobcaripalma

That is sort of like saying "Did you know you were lost?"

If the knowledge of a given topic isn't within this group, a person

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Lov the tune, now if anyone can find a copy of a 1950's Oldsmobile TV commercial. It is one of the most complex TV spots shot. Over 200 white Olds convertibles crossing the George Washington Bridge frrecal om NJ, and exiting down the ramp onto the Westside Highway. It was shot from aircraft, cameras mounted on the bridge, cameras mounted on a roof of an apartment house, and I believe I recall the last shot was from a chopper, all in one

60 second spot.
Reply to
Bill Glass

Just heard Bobby Bare's version on XM radio this morning (Channel 10, America). Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

If you want to see more old TV car commercials, go to

and click on the link.

Craig

Reply to
Craig Parslow

I saw a still photo online, think it was 1958

will go google it, and see if I can find it again

Reply to
betrtimes

Jeff did you look at that diagram I sent you?

Reply to
Bill Glass