New Carburetor for 1962 Champ

My 1962 Champ with 259 has been running roughly of late and as I suspected a new carb kit will not resurrect the old two barrel. From reading the news group in the past a 500 cfm Eddlebrock four barrel would seem to be the replacement of choice. I wondered if there were any tricks or pitfalls in the replacement that I should know about. According to the catalogue at my FLAPS it comes with a universal adapter.

My thanks for your help

Colin

Reply to
Blue-champ