New club website!

We have a new website for the Nutmeg Chapter here in CT. Check it out and let us know what you think.
www.nutmeg-sdc.com
Chip

Usenet Newsgroup Service $9.95/Month 30GB
Very nice! Maybe someday our little chapter can have a website.. (sigh).... Studebaker George

George, you obviously have a computer. <g>
MB
snipped-for-privacy@cox.net wrote:

Very Nice... Simple yet elegant.
JT