New site (Studebaker content)

Very nice Pat. Your cars lead a tough life . Lee might like for you to check how his name is spelled in the '64 Cruiser. Paul Johnson BTW, I really like your home page Welcome shot.

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Very cool site, Pat. I'll look forward to checking it often for updates!

I had forgotten what a sweetheart that little '62 2-door six was! I did enjoy driving it around town for a few weeks before it headed off to its new home at your place.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Reply to
oldcarfart

Pat,

It's mean of you to sread this lie about DeathValley being welcomeing!

It's all a scam - there never was a Death Valley Scotty or a castle. A local told us all about it on Prarie Home Companion a few years ago - it's a left-over movie set. There is no Artist Pallette, nor is there a canyon you can explore with the wall on one side being millions of years older than the wall twenty feet away on the other side. The golf course is painted green - there is no grass.

Don't fall for what Pat says. Stay away and don't get in my way!

Karl

Reply to
midlant

Oops - fixed.

I may not get to all my projects in a timely manner, but I'm damned if I'll be one of those guys that lets them rot in a field.

Paul Johns>>

Pat Drnec

Thanks, Lee - it sure drives nice with the OD!

Lee wrote:

Reply to
Pat Drnec

how are you going to move them?

Reply to
SilverStude

A very cool website, Pat! Enjoyed it and will continue to go back. I have a 63 6 cylinder Lark with only 20,000 miles on it and have an OD setup waiting for it too. I drove it for a year around town and it was a pleasure. Finally putting it back together after one botched paint job and then a bare metal strip and repaint. Once again, very enjoyable! Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Pat: Thank you for sharing your site. It was a pleasure to visit it, and I look forward to checking in periodically to see the progress on that fine herd of Studes. Best wishes for continued success.

John Stine '46 M5 Pickup '63 Lark VIII Custom Sedan

Reply to
m5pickup

Reply to
oldcarfart

I'll add my kudos for your site.Sure looks like a lot of fun sitting there.

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

Great looking site. I haven't been to Death Valley for years. I want to go back sometime.

Reply to
Alex Magdaleno

Nice site. My only suggestion is to reduce the resolution of the pics to 72 dpi jpegs to allow faster loading for us stuck with dial up.

JT

Pat Drnec wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire