F1 follies

Best 4 laps of my life:

Pat Drnec

Two questions....

1) Did you do donuts at the end? 2) did you climb the fence and wave? Jeff (inquiring minds) rice

"Pat Drnec" mytagl> Best 4 laps of my life:

***
Reply to
Jeff Rice

Three questions.....

1) Did you do donuts at the end? 2) Did you climb the fence and wave at the crowd? 3) If not, why not? Jeff (Inquiring minds) Rice

"Pat Drnec" wrote:..

***
Reply to
Jeff Rice
1) No, it wasn't my car - and those slicks are way too grippy to do donuts 2) No 3) No crowd

Last night I drove a new lamborghini gallardo down Sunset - all I could think was 'what a silly car'.

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
Pat Drnec

Chickenshit