Nice car, well described

Almost a JP-quality presentation (just used too small print for my eyes). Paul Johnson

Paul Johnson

And resale red to boot;)

Mark

65 Cruiser
Mark Anderson

If you are using Firefox, just hit Ctrl and the + key. The print grows magically!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

John Poulos

Hold down your ctrl key, at at the same time roll the scroll button on your mouse. The font will get smaller/larger, depending on which way you roll the wheel.

(May be alt key on some systems.)

Reply to
Dave Lester

I spy an Overdrive that goes unmentioned.....?? Nice car.

Reply to
jbreen

Reply to
RPE