NOS Lark Fenders

What is a pair of N.O.S. Lark fenders worth minus the aprons?

Reply to
Studedude

Would these be for '59-'60, '61-'63, or '64-'66?

Reply to
Lee

What years?

59-60, 61-63, or 64-66?

Studedude wrote:

Reply to
Studeman

They appear to be 59-60 because they have the holes for the Studebaker script at the rear of the fender.

Reply to
Studedude

Reply to
John Poulos

Last pair I sold for $800.00

Reply to
Robert Kapteyn

Bo had one for an early Lark at SB for $350.00, but I forget which side- probably left.

Reply to
Barry

Sold a NOS 59-60 left at Reedsville last year for $275, no questions asked....rights are rarer.

Reply to
Dan Peterson

'59 has 'Studebaker' script at rear- '60 has 'Lark VI' or 'Lark VIII' script in same spot-just so you know. I owned my '60 for a week before I realized it had 'Studebaker' on the left,"Lark VIII" on the right .[someone had put a '59 fender on the left-without changing the holes]

Reply to
52hawk

I must have missed the first part of this. Is some one looking for a pair of NOS 59-60 Lark front fenders? If so boy do I have a deal for you. Email me for info.

Reply to
Jerry

Jerry WTF is with your addy? Comes back user unknown!

Reply to
Mertz Racing

Don't know did you use snipped-for-privacy@earthlnk.net

Reply to