N.O.S. HAWK FENDERS !

Hawk fenders for sale, one pair of front fenders,and also some rear fenders.

Reply to
63t-cab

Now that you are dangling the bait, will you tell us price before you set the hook?

Reply to
oldcarfart

I also have two NOS c/k front fenders which I would happily trade for two good used complete with aprons...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

JT, I have several pairs of used Hawk fenders, complete with aprons. The outer fenders are rusty, but AFAIK, the aprons would come good with a sandblast and paint.

If you want the rustiest pair, provided the aprons are good, you can have 'em free. I could tote them to Portland Swap Meet, or maybe South Bend.

I might be persuaded to take an air chisel and rough cut the outers off the aprons.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

fenders are

That won't help. The fenders on the Power Hawk are rusty but complete.

I'm just trying to avoid the chore of mating NOS outters with the original (but good) aprons as these were originally assembled/welded in a fixture that assure proper fit.

I am/was hoping just to find a decent pair of used early hawk fenders to simplify what I must do. Sometimes NOS involves a lot of finnessing, an activity that really tries my patience...

I may have to go the route of classic enterprises patch panels.

I sure appreciate the effort though.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire