One out, one in...

Disco car just left and just won a parts car on ebay...great 'cept I got to go FETCH this one! Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

mbstude

Reply to
Studebaker George

Not a bad buy! I haven't looked at it til now. Looking at the bidders, I'm surprised that my grandad didn't throw in a bid. He usually does on the ones not too far away.

BTW, FINALLY got a good fan motor for the heater in my truck. Looked all over at the shop, through boxes of parts, etc. Found several good

6V ones, and several bad 12V ones. :( I tried all the good parts stores. Advance Auto just laughed at me, because 'Studebaker' wasn't in their computer. Went out to the shop today after school. While at a table taking the heater apart, I glanced over and my eyes landed on what looked to be an identical 12V motor. Picked it up, hooked it to the battery charger, and it worked well. It fits perfect too. Now, if I could just figure out how to wire it all up. ;)

Oh yeah, I guess the truck just likes to make me upset, because just as soon as I found that motor, I discovered the brake lights are out. I just fixed the 'taillights'. Always something.... And the OD isn't working right either. Sometimes it'll kick in, but most of the time it won't. Still got freewheeling though.

Matthew

Matthew Studebaker George wrote:

4&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item0044025444&rd=1&rd=1>

Reply to
mbstude

BTW George, looking at your new prize, I might be interested in those little 'gravel guards'. Hey, it's got a split bench seat!!!

Matthew

mbstude wrote:

4&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&viewitem=&item0044025444&rd=1&rd=1> >

Reply to
mbstude

Power steering, power brakes, AC, most likely a 289, and low mileage. Can't go wrong for the price. Just have to figure out how to get the thing here! Matthew, I'll trade you those gravel guards for something... BTW, did you ever get a stereo? Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Reply to
mbstude