Open Letter to Bob SHLAWB- Moderator Supreme and, Goderator,SDK Forum

My Dear Mr. SHLAWB, Sir, How dare you in your stupid and insulting communique to me suggest that I am anything to do with foolishness and paranoia. Akin to the proverbial "pot callin' the kettle black." Ain't it? What's up with that?.You've got a lotta balls as if in seeming to me to be running your un advised mouth all the while with your nose up in the air like you sit at the right hand of God advising him on how to pass judgement on or rendering assesment of people's state of mentality.If you weren't so stuck on your superiority over some you might be able to pull yourself away from that quagmire you seem to revel in. You ought to be a kissin' somebody's arss if you haven't allready or if you ain't as I write this letter for letting you have the gravy like opportunity and paid position of forum administrator and self proclaimed and appointed Goderator .How narrow minded are the powers that be must be, to bequeath you the authority to act out, run amuck. make aimless decisions in the way that you see fit cause even you are not as street smart as a 5 th grader. Is your idea of the perfect forum one in which all the participants seeming converse harmoniously acting as if they are a group of nieve little altar boys? Join the real freaking world Bobby Boy. You say you don't appreciate my shenanigans and diagnose me as having paranoia. Are you a freakin psychiatrist now attending to forum members ?. If so, this will in fact assure the club of an influx of newer and also younger members. Not! I am drawn to humor at times but you prefer to call it shenanigans.You have suggested to me that perhaps I am alter egotistical. Do you have a Pay-Pal account so as I can make restitution to you for your E-PSYCH session? Your problem Bob is that you are such a prude that you can not stand what you don't understand and what you don't comprehend is that a bit of humor and freedom of speech are only a couple of the ingredients that make this country great. Of course you don't really allow it on your forum. Fact is Bobby. You don't condone anything on your forum other than the kissy- kissy suck up attitudes that so many forum members display towards each other cause you nurture this artificial enviroment. Is this Fairy Tale Land or what? Oh, Mr SHLAWB, Please quit trying to aid in perpetration upon the nieve that Studebaker Folks as opposed to brand X clubbers are more friendly and welcoming. Nothing could be more prejudice and further from the truth.Wise uo. Do you really feel that by your ownership of a Studebaker automatically makes you a nice guy? All marque clubs have a certain number of pin heads and you stand out as a perfect 10. One day you and I may run across each other and hopefully by then you will have realized what an overbearing dork you are. jimmijim AKA The Poopmaster

Reply to
jimmijim

The SDC forum is supposed to be a family friendly kind of place. You act like an eight year old there. That's not what is is for. If you want to do that, do it here. This is usenet, home of the immature.

Raoul

Reply to
raoul789

"This is usenet, home of the immature."

Raoul.

Is that why YOU are postng here???

Dave

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

Nice one, Dave!

Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Yup!

Reply to
raoul789

Bullshit snipped:

Sorry if I thought I had a right to my opinion. Obviously you are the only one with that privilege. If you thought what I wrote was so self righteous, you are seriously delusional. You are either off of your meds, or an alcoholic. I feel sorry for you.

Raoul

Reply to
raoul789

Yahoo! The 'old days'... Sling that poop! Grind those axes! I love it! No moderators HERE, boyz... You two 'refugees' are welcome although this place has no 'daddy' to hide behind... And now for something completely Studebaker....see my other post... Studebaker George (Banned from the M&H forum for bad behavior and could care less)

Reply to
Studebaker George

I don't think there's too much Milk or Honey left!

I dropped a 259 into the Orange truck today.. Maybe I should post a pic over there and see how bad it gets picked apart.

MB

Reply to
mbstude

OK, but it's your turn to sweep up the poop and hose down the joint afterward!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

A couple of points you missed, and then I won't bother you any more. First, I never professed to being a "Master of Maturity", your words. I never claimed to be mature in any way. You made that supposition. Second, if you think you could beat me in a flame war, you really are delusional. I'd love to play more verbal ping pong with you, but I won't fight an unarmed man. Go have some more scotch. Buh-bye!

Raoul

Reply to
raoul789
Reply to