Raoul {Master of Maturism}

None of your business to comment Raoul or whatever your freaking name is.. I'll let you slide on back to the other side so your feathers will not become ruffled. Mr Schwab was previously to my posting here e-mailed an almost exact copy of what you seemingly objected to here. His computer is either broken or he doesn't have enough intestinal fortitude to so much as offer a F!&% you Mr jimmijim

Reply to
jimmijim