OT-Barn Find in Portugal-OT(almost not OT)

Hi to all, Nothing on Snopes says this is false... not sure if it is valid... but interesting and fun to see.

------------------------------------------------------------------------- Barn Find in Portugal

How would you like to have bought this property? Imagine you're going to live in Portuga You find a lovely farmhouse set on a decent plot of land. The place has been empty for 15 years... While exploring your new property you find a large barn. The door is padlocked and welded shut and it's all rusted solid. So you grind the padlock and the welds off and......... click here:

M.

63Champ 65Commander 04Lincoln Ultimate L 96Concorde LX
Reply to
Mike M.

Man, This thread is six months old....

"Mike M." wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Sorry but this story is not true...I have seen this group of cars on line a few years ago...

Lansing

To e-mail me remove the X from my E - address...

Reply to
Lansing Small

OK... This was the first time I had seen it... I did check on snopes and it wasn't listed as false there... Thanks for letting me know.. I'll not forward it on... Regards, Mike M.

Reply to
Mike M.

Mike M. wrote:

Reply to