Holiday snaps. (almost OT)

See if this works.

Depresion

Didn't work here. I am a non-facebooker.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

Ok let's try this one:

If this doesn't work I'll give up and use photobucket. (If I can remember my login)

Reply to
Depresion

Doesn't make a difference. Facebook is a stinking pile of shit which requires people to register to view what you share.

Reply to
Conor

I thought I was the last one, Facebook can f*ck right off :)

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)

On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 01:58:48 +0100, Conor whimpered:

Wrong. People can happily view my pics on FB without registering if I send them the external link which is on each album

Mike P

Reply to
Mike P

I'm sure I've seen Faceook galleries of the likes of Brownz who is occasionally of this parish.

Reply to
Douglas Payne

For those still living in the 1800s here is a none facebook album:

Unfortunately the photobucket up loader is totally useless next to facebook and keeps freezing.

Reply to
Depresion

Finally uploaded mine too. This is suppose to be a public folder, but if it don't work as you're not a facebooker, tough shit you boring old gits....

Carl Gibbs

'Cos I won't see 'em.

Reply to
Tony (UncleFista)

Flickr is full up. You should be able to see them anyway, I can when I'm not signed in.

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Oooh, it's working :)

Reply to