OT: Brand X - ND Winters

See what happens when you mix a Brand X potential street rod with a cold North Dakota winter? Proof that humans do go into a semi-hibernation mode during the winter... at least mentally. 21 bids and it's up to $550.

Lee

***
Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Not exactly the way I would have done it

Bob40

Bob

It's not the best looking shorty 57 I have seen..(cough cough) But if your into 57's the factory PS, PB, Air condioning and 4bbl 283 are well worth the bid price..

Mark Chance