OT- COMPUTER HELP

My laptop, which is about 9 months old, and was suposedly top of the line, does not have any video inputs or outputs, other than a monitor out. Is there an adapter etc. where I can take video signals and bring them into the computer and burn DVD's.? I have about 130

3/4 inch U-matic cassettes, and I just bought off E-bay a player.
Reply to
Bill Glass

That works OK? I hear the USB was too slow to work with video capture?

Alex Magdaleno

USB 2.0 = 480 MB per second transfer speed USB 1.1 = 12 MB per second transfer speed

Lee

Lee Aanderud