OT e-mail help needed

I know this is OT. I have tried in the right places to get help but failed. Since I've had several Studebakers including 1 now and have read this group several years I decided to go for it.

I've have Netscape Web Mail several years. 3 days ago I got notice it was being transferred to AOL and that my pass word and all would work and that all my e-mail would be there. Well it doesn't. Does anyone have any knowledge about this?

I sure need to retrieve my e-mail folders because I had lots of good info. in the saved e-mail folder.

L.D.

Reply to
L.D.

Were you paying for netscape? If so, then you have a leg to stand on. If you are paying for AOl, then make them find it for you. It's their problem, keep it in their face.

On the other hand, if it is free..... well you might be getting what you paid for.

I have lots of crap stored in my yahoo email account, but I could lose all of it and not miss a wink of sleep. Sorry that's no help........

Mark (saves crap everywhere......) Dunning

Reply to
Mark Dunning