e-mail adress diamond factory

can someone please help me with an e-mail adress for customer support? I have just imported a 97 ECLIPSE GS from Germany to Norway. I am going to do some touch up on some minor scratches,but the paintcode is missing from underneath the hood. Belive the factory can help me,as i have the production number of the car...........

Reply to
Lars Nielsen

A mitsubishi dealer in Norway would be able to help, Motor Forum for example ,Search Google.

Reply to
jonny

Allready tried. Norwegian dealers are not able to help. Besides,they won`t have anything to do with u.s produced cars............... "jonny" skrev i melding news:D1O7d.856$ snipped-for-privacy@juliett.dax.net...

Reply to
Lars Nielsen